We have awarded more than $10,000 in Classroom Innovation Grants at both the elementary and secondary levels.
The grants have been used to:
- Purchase a Document Camera for second graders at Grasse Elementary School.
- Purchase a Video Flex Camera for science/social studies classes in an elementary school.
- Provide a visit by the Art on the Move program for students at Penn Central Middle School.
- Obtain non-fiction books for the library at Penn North Middle School.
- Purchase five Music Chairs for students at Bedminster Elementary School.
- Purchase a Cricut Expressions Machine and supplies for a stationery store operated by special needs students at Pennridge High School.
- Extend a Read-at-Home Program for first graders at Grasse Elementary School.
- Offset expenses incurred to provide 14 Life Skills students at West Rockhill Elementary School with a community-based instruction program.
- Purchase materials related to studying the history of the Pompeii disaster by Latin II and Latin IV students at Pennridge High School.
- Provide an iPad for students in the Gifted Support program at Bedminster and Grasse elementary schools.
- Provide an iPad to be used in special education classes teaching social skills through technology at Seylar Elementary School.
- Purchase a Poster Printer for students at Penn Central Middle School.