We welcome the involvement of our community at any level. Time spent working with the PCEF is an investment in our children and, therefore, an investment in our future. If you can offer your gifts or talents in any capacity, please considering joining the organization.
You are invited to support the efforts of the Pennridge Community Education Foundation through:
- Outright donations of cash, real estate, securities and personal property
- Deferred gifts, including bequests, retirement plan assets, life insurance, and trusts with charitable provisions
- Donation of in-kind products and services
The Board of Directors welcomes your tax-deductible donations online or by check.
Donate NOW via PayPal
Checks can be mailed to PCEF, PO Box 397, Perkasie, PA 18944. Let us know how to apply your contribution:
- To use at the board’s discretion;
- For an existing program you designate;
- For a new program you would like to help the board create in honor of a friend or loved one;
- For investment in the foundation’s endowment fund for future use
Donations of any amount, no matter how large or small, are gratefully accepted year-round.