Held at the historic Sellersville Theater, "A Lovely Evening" is our annual celebration of the many talents of Pennridge students. Musicians, actors, and artists have an opportunity showcase their talents in a awesome setting.
We also present our "Friend of Education" award to teachers, administrators, board members, organizations, and community members who show extraordinary dedication to public education in Pennridge School District.
Previous winners of our "Friend of Education" award include:
- 2011: Mr. Wayne Helman, Dr. Thomas Rutter and Mr. Randy Swope
- 2012: Mrs. Patricia Yost, Dr. Peter Yarnell and the Pennridge-Perkasie Rotary Club
- 2013: Dr. Robert S. Kish, Mrs. Kathy Moyer and Mrs. Jackie L. Firuta
- 2014: Mrs. Deborah Brady and Mrs. Suzie Wolfinger
- 2015: Charles R. "Bud" Hollenbach, Dr. Bruce Bovard,and Mrs. Nancy Martin
- 2016: Tad Brannon, Samantha Pasquale-Brannon and Charles Lainhart
- 2017: Nancy Lyons, Steve Mosser and Jo Rosenberger
This year, "A Lovely Evening" is scheduled for Tuesday, April 24, from 6:30pm to 9pm. Tickets are $20 and include complimentary desserts. A cash bar will be available.